Avana or Avagra is primarily indicated to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It contains active formula, Generic Avanafil which works competently on physically aroused men and before consuming the anti-ED medicine, the men must be physically active to enjoy the profits of Avana.
What the conditions in which Avana use is contraindicated?
This medicine is avoided in following conditions:
- cardiovascular disease such as stroke, arrhythmia
- past liver or kidney disorder
- women or children below 18 years of age
Which other drugs interact with Avana?
Some drugs change the effect of Generic Avanafil when they are taken in combination, these drugs include:
- Anticonvulsants such as Phenobarbital
- Anti tuberculosis medicines like Rifampicin, Isoniazid
- Alpha blockers like Prazosin or Doxazosin
- Anti-angina medications such as Isosorbide mononitrate, Nitroglycerin
- Anti fungal medications like Ketoconazole, Voriconazole
- Anti HIV medicines like Indinavir, Saquinavir
At what condition the drug is to be stored?
Avana should be stored in a cool and dry place.
What are the side effects of Avana?
Most common side effects observed after the use of Avagra include constipation, severe headache, loss of vision, back pain, flushing of face, feeling of dyspepsia and nasal congestion.
What is the dose of Avana?
The initial dose of this medicine is 100mg. you can take this medication 20 to 30 minutes before getting involved in intercourse act. You can take it with or without food. In one day, only one dose of Avana is used.
What happens in case of missed dose?
The possibility of missing Avana dose is rare. This anti-impotence medication is not consumed regularly; it should be consumed only when you want to get involved in lovemaking with your partner.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdose of Avagra should be avoided. Overdosing of Generic Avanafil may cause high blood pressure, feeling of vomiting and diarrhea.
What safety tips are to be kept in mind while using Avana?
- Don’t advise Avanafil dose in case you are hypersensitive to it.
- Don't give this medication to a person taking other ED medications like Sildenafil or Tadalafil.