Buy A Ret Gel 0.025% online
What are the uses of A Ret Gel 0.025%?
A Ret Gel 0.025% is a well-known brand of a generic drug called Tretinoin that is used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, fine wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation of the skin. A Ret Gel 0.025% reduces the amount and harshness of acne pimples and encourages rapid healing of pimples that do develop. Beside this, it enhances the manifestation of the skin by reducing the appearance of fine wrinkles, the rough surface of the facial skin and mottled skin discoloration.
How does A Ret Gel 0.025% act?
A Ret Gel 0.025% possesses therapeutic efficacy because of Tretinoin. Tretinoin belongs to the class of Retinoids. It lowers the capability of epithelial cells in hair follicles to stick together, leading to fewer blackheads. It also enhances epithelial cells to divide faster and causes blackheads to extrude outward. It reduces the emergence of stretch marks by enhancing collagen creation in the dermis.
What is the method to apply tretinoin A Ret Gel 0.025%?
A Ret Gel 0.025% is a topical preparation, read out all the information given on drug leaflet. Before using this cream, wash out your hands, face with a mild cleanser and leave them dry completely for 10 to 15 minutes. After that, take a small amount of gel on your fingertips and apply it on the affected area with gentle rubbing. Always try to apply this gel at night before going to bed. In the first two weeks, your acne gets worse but continues with the treatment. You may see effective results within 8 to 16 weeks.
What are the contraindications of A Ret Gel 0.025%?
An individual should not use tretinoin A Ret Gel 0.025% under these following medical conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning to become pregnant
- Sunburned or irritated skin conditions
- Eczematous skin condition
- Hypersensitive reactions with Tretinoin or other ingredients of A Ret Gel 0.025%
What are the safety measures to be followed while using A Ret Gel 0.025%?
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight after using A Ret Gel 0.025%, so try to use sunscreen or protective clothing while going out in the sun.
- A user should avoid electrolysis, waxing and chemical depilatories for hair removal on the treated area while relying on the therapy of A Ret Gel 0.025%.
- A breastfeeding mother should consult her doctor before the use of A Ret Gel 0.025%.
- A Ret Gel 0.025% should be used with caution, so that it may not get in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
What are the side effects of A Ret Gel 0.025%?
Use of A Ret Gel 0.025% may cause some side effects such as dry skin, dryness, itching, scaling, mild burning in the skin, and stinging at the application site.
What are the drug interactions of Tretinoin A Ret Gel 0.025%?
A user should use products containing alcohol, resorcinol, sulfur, or salicylic acid while using A Ret Gel 0.025% because the risk of excessive skin dryness or irritation may occur.
Buy A Ret Gel 0.025% from our online drug store and get the product shipped to your place with fastest shipping facility.