Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg Online
Brief Description of Apcalis SX jelly-
Apcalis SX jelly is an awesome medication used for the management of impotence that is also known as penile failure or erectile failure. Impotence is an incapability to maintain an erection during the sexual intercourse.
How does act Apcalis SX 20mg oral jelly?
Apcalis SX jelly comprises of Tadalafil as an active chemical compound that belongs to the group of drugs known as Phosphodiesterase enzyme type-5 inhibitor (PDE-5). The main mode of action of Apcalis SX is to obstruct the function of cGMP-specific Phosphodiesterase type-5 enzymes, which is responsible for the inhibition of cGMP. Due to the deprivation of cGMP, the circulation of blood moves faster towards the penile region and that may become helpful to offer a proper erection during the sexual intercourse.
What conditions contradict the effect of Apcalis SX 20mg oral jelly?
- If you are oversensitive to generic Tadalafil, you should not take the dose of Apcalis SX and you should talk to the physician for an alternative drug before using it.
- Under certain medical conditions as if heart problems, kidney disease, liver disease, dehydration, priapism, eye problems and blood disorders as if sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma, you should not consume the dose of Apcalis SX.
What are the drug interactions of Apcalis SX oral jelly?
Some medicines may interact with Apcalis SX jelly if taken along with the dose of various drugs as if nitrate-containing drugs such as Isosorbide nitrate, Isosorbide mononitrate, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Ritonavir, and Boceprevir, so do not take these medicines if along with the dose of Apcalis SX.
How should you take the dose of Apcalis SX 20mg oral jelly?
Apcalis SX is available in the form of oral jelly at the strength of 20mg. You have to take Apcalis SX jelly 15 minutes before the sexual intercourse with a glass of water. The effect of Apcalis SX oral jelly lasts for 24 to 36 hours. Do not take fatty foods along with it.
What are the annoying effects of Apcalis SX oral jelly?
You may feel some annoying effects after taking the dose of Apcalis SX jelly as if nasal congestion, ringing sensation in ears, back pain, nausea, vomiting, abnormal vision, and flushing.
What precautions should you take while consuming Apcalis SX jelly?
- Avoid the ingestion of grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
- Generic Sildenafil citrate is not intended for children and elderly patients.
- Never consume more than one tablet in a day as an overdose may cause prolonged and painful erection that is known as priapism.