Buy Meridia online
Product description of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
Meridia 15mg is a most reliable and effective medication for the treatment of obesity. This medicine is used in combination with diet and exercise to treat obesity that may be linked to diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure. Meridia 10mg encloses a generic drug called Sibutramine.
Action mechanism of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
Sibutramine exhibits its therapeutic effects by blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine (NE), serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, 5-HT), and to a lesser extent of dopamine at the neuronal synapse. Therefore, due to inhibition of reuptake of these neurotransmitters endorses a sense of satiety and reduce appetite, thereby reducing food intake.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
The use of Meridia 15mg is contraindicated under certain medical conditions:
- Severe or uncontrolled hypertension
- Anorexia or bulimia
- A history of coronary artery disorder
- A history of heart attack or stroke
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypersensitive reactions with generic Sibutramine
Dosing regimen of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
Meridia 15mg is commercially accessible in a capsule dosage form. One needs to take one Meridia 10mg capsule orally once daily with or without food. If there is inadequate weight loss, the dose may be enhanced to 15mg daily after four weeks to achieve the desired effect. One can lose at least 4 pounds in the first 4 weeks of treatment with a given dose of this medicine.
Annoying effects of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
The common annoying effects are reported with the use of Meridia 15mg such as Back pain, constipation, lightheadedness, dry mouth, headache, change in appetite, joint ache, nausea, nervousness, agonizing menstruation, runny nose, wakefulness, sore throat, upset stomach, and weakness.
Possible drug interactions of Meridia 15mg Capsules :
Some medicines that show interaction with generic Sibutramine such as Dextromethorphan, Dihydroergotamine, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Lithium, MAOIs, Warfarin, Cyclosporine, Sumatriptan, Fluoxetine, Ephedrine, And Codeine.
Safety measures to be taken while using Meridia 15mg Capsules :
- The use of Meridia may cause dizziness or blurred vision, so do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks after using this medicine.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol, sleep aids or muscle relaxers while relying on the weight loss program with Meridia.
- Do not recommend Meridia to children under 16 years of age and patients older than 65 years old.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using this medicine.
- Changes in dietary habits and exercise are essential parts of a successful weight loss program, so these changes should be continued for life.