Buy MTP Kit online (Misoprostol + Mifepristone)
Concise overview about MTP abortion Kit:
Buy MTP Kit which is widely used across the globe for the execution of unwanted pregnancy, which is less than 63 days. MTP Kit contains a combination of two main active pills such as generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol. It is extensively utilized pregnancy terminating kit by females all around the world. A female can easily perform abortion at her home with proper intake of MTP Kit. Buy mtp kit online at bestgenericstore with fast shipping chepest price.
How MTP kit shows its action?
Mifepristone is an Anti-progesterone hormone. MTP kit works by preventing the supply of the supply of oxygen and nutrition to the fetus inside the womb and cause the death of the fetus. Mifepristone also inhibits progesterone hormone, which play a significant role in the continuance of pregnancy.
Misoprostol falls under the class called prostaglandins and it makes the uterine wall relaxation and eliminates the dead fetus, placenta and embryo from the womb.
Who should not take MTP Abortion Kit?
- If you are allergic to Mifepristone and Misoprostol
- If you are suffering from chronic adrenal failure and Hemorrhagic disorders
- In case of ectopic pregnancy (fetus outside the womb)
- If you have adrenal porphyria, uterine problem, ovary problem
- If you pregnancy exceeds more than 9 weeks
- Girls under the age of 17 years
Which medicines interact with MTP Kit (Mifepristone and Misoprostol Kit)?
- Ketoconazole and Itraconazole
- St. john's Wort
- Anticonvulsants (Phenytoin, Carbamazepine)
- Oral corticosteroid drugs like Dexamethasone and Prednisone
- Warfarin and Heparin
How to take MTP Kit for Abortion?
MTP Kit contains two kinds of Pills:-
- 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg)
- 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each)
On the first day of abortion, you should 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) via oral route along with full glass of water. MTP Kit should be always taken with empty stomach.
After 2-3 days, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) as a single dose. Misoprostol dose should be administered via vaginal route or oral route.
After two weeks, visit to hospital for the affirmation of complete termination of pregnancy via ultrasound.
What are the adverse effects of MTP kit?
Most commonly seen undesirable effects of MTP kit are Nausea, stomach problems, pain in the pelvic region, severe headache, feeling of dizziness, pain due to uterine contractions, cramps, stomach pain, and inflammation of the vagina.
Severe adverse effect of MTP kit includes heavy and painful vaginal bleeding.
What safety tips should be adopted after abortion?
- Remove all the intra uterine devices before using MTP Kit.
- Take healthy, nutritive, vitamin and protein containing diet after abortion to improve your health.
- Take iron containing diet and supplements to recover your blood loss or anemia.
- Do not perform any activities, which put pressure in your pelvic region.
- Intercourse is strictly avoided after abortion.
- Do not insert any devices or tampons into your vagina as it may increase the risk of vaginal infection.
- Do not bath in open area and swimming pool as it may cause pelvic pain.