Pain-o-soma 350mg is an ultimate and potent, which is primarily indicated to treat moderate to severe muscular agony. It contains Generic Carisoprodol as a main active ingredient found in this drug and it comes under the category of muscle relaxant. It can also used by the individuals for treating muscle spasm, muscle strain and sprain.
How generic Carisoprodol works?
Generic Carisoprodol directly acts on the CNS rather on muscle and shows its pain relieving action by changing the pain sensation between brain and nerve. It is more effective, when it is consumed along with proper rest and physical exercise.
When Pain-o-soma 350mg is not to be taken?
- Individual with hypersensitive to generic Carisoprodol
- History of alcohol abuse
- In case of renal and hepatic syndrome
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children under the age of 12 years
- In case of pregnancy and lactation
Which drugs interact with Pain-o-soma 350mg?
- Opioid analgesics like Tramadol hydrochloride
- Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin
- Dexamethasone and Prednisone
- Sleeping pills like Alprazolam, Diazepam
- Other muscle relaxants
How pain-o-soma tablet should be stored?
- Pain-o-soma tablets should be properly stored at room temperature 300 C and away from direct exposure of heat, light and moisture.
- Keep this drug away from the reach of children.
How Pain-o-soma should be taken?
Generally, pain-o-soma 350mg is available in the tablet dosage form, so take it as orally along with drinking water. It should be taken total 4times in a day, three tablets should be administered within a day after gap of 4to6 hours and one tablet should be administered just before going to sleep. The maximum given dose of Pain-o-soma is 1400mg within a day.
What occur in case of missed dose?
Get the missed dose of Pain-o-soma 350mg as soon as possible, but leave the missed dose, if it the time for the next dose and then follow your regular dosing schedule.
Do not get two pills at the same time to entrap the missed one.
What occur in case of overdose?
If you face any overdose symptoms like chest pain, tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat) then immediately consult your doctor and get medical help from your nearest hospital.
What are the side effects of Pain-o- soma?
Common side effects of Pain-o- soma include difficulty in breathing, severe headache, inclination of drowsiness, sedation, stomach upset, nausea, sickness and skin rash.
Severe adverse effects of this medicine include chest pain, vertigo, fainting, tachycardia and bradycardia.
What precautionary measures should be taken Pain-o- soma?
- Avoid drinking of alcohol along with Generic Carisoprodol as it can cause dizziness.
- Do not take this drug for longer duration as it causes the drug dependence.
- Driving should be strictly avoided after the consumption of this drug as it may affect your ability to drive.
- Children below the age of 12 years should not take this therapy.
- Do not consume benzodiazepine, sleeping pills and narcotic drugs along with this medicine as it may cause severe sedation.