Pain-O-Soma helps in relieving the discomfort, uneasiness, misery and agonizing muscular pain. In case of severe muscle spasm, tenderness and rigidity, you can take pain-o-soma; it will definitely help you a lot. Generic Carisoprodol is a main active ingredient found in this medication and it comes under the class of muscle relaxant. For getting best and effective relief, always get this drug with proper rest and physical exercise.
How Pain-o-soma works?
Pain-O-Soma is an efficient muscle relaxant and it contains generic Carisoprodol as a main active ingredient in this therapy. Carisoprodol is a centrally acting muscle relaxant medicine, which works by preventing pain sensations between brain and nerves.
When Pain-O-Soma 500mg is not taken?
- Hypersensitivity towards generic Carisoprodol
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding females
- Liver and kidney disorders
- Children under the age of 12 years
Which drugs interact with Pain-O-Soma 500mg?
- Analgesics: Tramadol, Oxycodone
- Narcotics and Opioid
- Benzodiazepines, Alprazolam and sleeping pills
- Antidepressants: Zolpidem
- Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin
How to store Pain-o-soma?
- Properly store this medicine at the room temperature 300 C and away from the reach of children.
- It should be kept away from the direct contact of heat and humidity.
How this drug should be taken?
Individual should take Pain-O-Soma 500mg about 2 to 3 times in a day, three tablets should be taken in a day after every 4to6 hours and one tablet should be taken at night before going to sleep. This tablet should be administered as orally along with a glass full of water. The maximum prescribed dose of pain-o-soma is 1400mg within a whole day.
What to do in case of missed dose?
If you forget to take the dose of pain-o-soma then get it as soon as you memorize, but skip the dose if the time near to the next dose.
Avoid intake of two pills at same time to make up for the missed dose.
What to do in case of overdose?
Major overdose indications of Carisoprodol include hallucinations, unclear vision, fast heartbeat, low breathing, puzzlement, or seizures.
Get an immediate medical help in case of overdose of Pain-o-soma medicine.
What are undesirable effects of Pain-O-Soma 500mg?
Common side effects of Pain-O-Soma may include sedation, stomach upset, dizziness or headache.
Severe side effects of this drug are chest pain, trouble in proper breathing, excessive drowsiness, tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat).
What safety tips should be followed while using Pain-O-Soma 500mg?
- This medicine should not be given to another individual, mostly if someone has a history of drug addiction.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol along with Pain-O-Soma as it can exaggerate the dizziness.
- Do not get this therapy for long duration as it may induce drug dependence.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should not take this medication.
- Do not consume benzodiazepines, sleeping pills and opioid drugs along with this therapy as it may cause excess sedation.