Buy Ovral L Birth Control Pills
Ovral L is a combination of 2 hormones mainly progestin and estrogen to prevent pregnancy as these two hormones are essential for pregnancy. And for this reason these pills are also called as 'birth control pills'.
How Ovral L works?
Ovral L contains 2 main active constituents like Ethinyl estradiol and Levonorgestrel. Ovral L prevents the release of an egg from ovaries which is called ovulation, during menstrual phase and thus preventing the sperm to reach an egg by making vaginal fluid thicker and changes the lining of uterus so, that a fertilized egg cannot get attached to uterus and it should passed out of the body. Ovral L also regulates menstrual period and reduces bleeding and pain.
Who should not take Ovral L?
- If you are allergic to any active ingredients like Ethinyl estradiol and Levonorgestrel.
- If you are pregnant or planning to get conceive.
What are the Drug interactions?
- Aromatase inhibitor- Anastrozole
- Tranexamic acid
- Anti Seizure drugs - Barbiturates, phenytoin
How to consume Ovral-L Birth Control Pills?
- One pill of Ovral L should be consumed daily at same time for 21 consecutive days without fail starting from your first day of menses and then start next packet after 7 days.
Missed Dose of Ovral-L-
Any missed dose of Ovral L leads to hormonal imbalance, so it's better to consult your physician in that case.
Overdose of Ovral-L-
Unusual vaginal bleeding, nausea, vomiting are the main overdose indications of Ovral-L.
What can be the side effects of Ovral L?
- Weight gain/loss
- Mental depression, dizziness
- Blurred vision
- Unwanted body or facial hair
What precautions should be taken while taking Ovral L Birth Control Pills?
- Consult your doctor if you have any medical history like blood clotting disorder, high blood pressure, heart problem, liver disease, and stroke.
- Ovral L makes it harder to control your blood sugar if you are diabetic.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure as Ovral L darkens your skin, so use sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
- If you are nursing mother consult your doctor as Ovral L decreases milk production.
- Avoid smoking especially if you are 36 years or above as smoking will increase the chances of heart diseases and stroke.