Oxanabol is a gentle anabolic steroid and widely utilized by lots of athletes and body builders. Oxanabol use motive is that the drug can help anyone to gain weight.
Oxanabol (Generic Oxandrolone) is an oral fast-acting anabolic steroid. This steroid works by aiding the body to produce Testosterone, which aids in building muscle mass. Oxanabol is an oral derivate of Dihydrotestosterone, which works good for males in the dieting cycle. Oxanabol is also extensively used due to its preserving and regenerative influence on muscle tissue.
In what conditions the use of Oxandrolone should be avoided?
- Breast cancer in females with hypercalcemia.
- Known or suspected prostate cancer or the male breast cancer.
- Nephrosis (nephrotic phase of nephritis).
How should Oxanabol be stored?
Anavar should be stored at room temperature, away from direct light, sunlight and moisture.
What is the dose of Oxanabol ?
The daily recommended adult dosage of Oxanabol is 2.5mg to 20mg given in two to four divided doses. A course of Anavar therapy of two to four weeks is typically sufficient.
What happens in case of missed dose?
If you miss a dose of this anabolic steroid, you should take it the moment you remember. However, if you do not memorize it until the subsequent day, you can skip the dose you forgotten and return to your usual dosing plan. Do not take double doses of Oxanabol.
What are the possible side effects of Oxanabol ?
Oxanabol may result in side effects such as abdominal pain, dark colored urine, difficulty sleeping, light colored stools, abnormal fatigue, yellowing of the skin or eyes or nausea or vomiting. Some serious side effects may include hair loss, breast tenderness or enlargement, facial hair growth, menstrual irregularities (women) or frequent or persistent erections (men).
What are the precautionary measures to be implemented while using Oxanabol?
- The simultaneous dosing of Oxanabol and blood coagulants like Warfarin may result in sudden large increases in the prothrombin time or INR levels. When this anabolic steroid is given to patients being treated with Warfarin, the doses of Warfarin may need to be reduced considerably to maintain the desirable INR level and reduce the risk of potentially severe bleeding.
- Grapefruit juice must be not consumed along with this anabolic steroid.