Buy Generic Sibutramine 15mg Online
Concise overview about Generic Sibutramine
Sibutramine 15mg is a tertiary amine that is used to induce dose-dependent weight loss or obesity. Obesity is prevalence disease in developed societies associated with increased body weight. Obesity is a serious chronic disease caused by energy misbalance. There are many diseases which are responsible for diabetes. Sibutramine 15mg is one of the most widely used medications for the treatment of obesity. Sibutramine 15mg drug is available under various brand names in the market such as Reductil, Meridia, Sibutrex, Lindaxa, Minimectil.Buy Reductil 15mg weight loss pills Online with Cheapest price and fast shipping.
Mechanism of action of Sibutramine 15mg:
Sibutramine 15mg is a centrally-acting serotonin-Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) drug. It produces action by inhibiting norepinephrine (NE), serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, 5-HT), and to a lesser extent, dopamine reuptake. So it promotes satiety and decrease in appetite, thereby reducing food intake so this helps to manage obesity.
What are the precautions of Reductil Sibutramine 15mg?
• Do not use Sibutramine 15mg drug if you are allergic to ingredient Sibutramine.
• Do not use Sibutramine 15mg drug if you are suffering from severe or uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure).
• Do not use Sibutramine 15mg drug if you have an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia);
• If you have a history of coronary artery disease (atherosclerosis), then do not use Sibutramine 15mg drug.
• If you have a history of heart disease (congestive heart failure, heart rhythm disorder), do not use this drug.
• If you are taking stimulant diet pills then do not use Sibutramine 15mg drug.
How to store Generic Sibutramine 15mg weight loss pills?
Store Sibutramine 15mg at room temperature (25 to 300C); keep this drug out of reach from children. Keep this drug away from heat and moisture.
What are the drug interactions of Sibutramine 15mg weight loss pills?
Do not use the following drug along with Meridia Sibutramine 15mg because it can affect the action of Sibutramine. So consult doctor or pharmacist while administering this drug for better effectiveness:
Lithium , Tryptophan or L-Tryptophan, Ketoconazole, Erythromycin, Citalopram, Desvenlafaxine, Duloxetine, Fluoxetine, Paroxetine, Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Dihydroergotamine, Ergonovine, Ergotamine, Methylergonovine, Sumatriptan Zolmitriptan , Fentanyl, Meperidine, Pentazocine
How to administer Meridia Sibutramine 15mg?
The recommended dose of Sibutramine is 15 mg. This is solid dosage preparation. Administer this drug orally with sufficient amount of water. This drug should be taken once a daily. This drug can be taken with or without food. During the first 4 weeks of taking Sibutramine, You should lose at least 4 pounds. If your weight is not loss inform the doctor. While using this drug eat a low-calorie diet.
In case of missed dose of Sibutramine 15mg:
Try not to miss the dose of Sibutramine 15mg, in the case of missed dose take as soon as possible whenever you remember. Skip if it's time for next dose.
In case of overdose of Generic Sibutramine 15mg weight loss pills:
You should not use more than prescribed dose as it can produce an adverse reaction. In the case of overdose consult doctor or go nearby hospital for treatment.
What are the side effects of Sibutramine 15mg?
Dry mouth, upset stomach; changes in appetite; constipation, stomach pain; headache, back pain, joint pain; feeling nervous, dizzy, or depressed; flu symptoms, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cough; warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin; trouble sleeping (insomnia); or mild skin rash; nosebleeds, bleeding gums, agitation, hallucinations, fever, tremor, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, and dilated pupils.
What are precautions that should be followed while using Sibutramine 15mg pills?
• Do not take a cough and cold or allergy medications while taking Sibutramine 15mg.
• Do not take any other prescription or over-the-counter weight-loss products without your doctor's advice.
• Do not use Sibutramine 15mg if you have taken an MAO inhibitor such as Furazolidone and Isocarboxazid.