Buy Sildigra Citrate Tablets (50mg | 100mg | 150mg)
Brief Description about Sildigra citrate
Sildigra, containing Generic Sildenafil citrate, works on erectile tissues and is administered orally to recover from impotence and treat erectile dysfunction in men and indicated to enhance the stamina for sexual activity by increasing the productivity and performance of male reproductive organ.
How Sildigra 50mg or 100mg acts?
Sildigra having Sildenafil citrate, which inhibits the actions of PDE type-5 enzyme, this enzyme is responsible for the obstruction of blood supply towards private organ of men and it improves the blood flow towards men genital and induces stiffer and harder erection in men.
When you should not get Sildigra 50mg or 100mg Tablets?
If you have faced earlier any kind of penile deformity, renal, hepatic dysfunction, cardiac disorder, blood related disorder.
What are the drugs interactions of Sildigra 50mg or 100mg tablets?
- High fatty meal
- Other Erectile dysfunction correcting medicines
- PDE-5 inhibitors
- Anti tubercular - Isoniazid
- Anti biotics -Clarythromycin, Erythromycin
- Antifungal- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Anticoagulants -Warfarin, Heparin
- Anti-HIV -Saquinavir
- Anti- Angina- Isosorbide mononitrate and Isosorbide dinitrate
How should it be stored?
- Sildigra should be stored in its original package and protect from direct contact of heat and moisture.
- Keep this drug away from the reach of children.
How you should take Generic Sildigra 50mg or 100mg Tablets?
Sildigra 100mg should be taken via the oral route along with water. It's duration of action will lasts up to 4 hours. It works better on empty stomach or when taken with low fat food. Sildigra 100mg works better if taken with water 30-60minutes before any intended intercourse.
Missed Dose- There is no such issue related with its missed dose as it is required according to your need.
Overdose-Main effect of overdose of Sildigra leads to painful and prolonged erection. In this condition, consult your doctor and get medical help.
What would be the side effects of Sildigra citrate tablets ?
- Heart attack or stroke, fainting, dizziness due to drop in blood pressure.
- Nasal congestion, chest pain, headache, allergic reactions and painful/ prolonged erection are some of the serious side effects of Sildigra.
- Numbness in jaw, neck or arms, diarrhea, dyspepsia.
What precautions should be taken while taking Generic Sildigra citrate tablets ?
- Driving is avoided after intake of Sildigra as it causes drowsiness.
- Alcohol is also avoided as it also causes severe side effects.
- Sildigra is not for the use of women and children.
- Nitrate and its derivative should not be taken along with this therapy as it induce severe drop in blood pressure.
- Intake of grapefruit and its juices are strictly inadvisable along with this drug as it may postpone the therapeutic actions of medicine.