Product description of Tadagra super 60:
Tadagra super 60 is a popular medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in males. Tadagra increases the blood flow to the male genital organ, thereby making it stiff and hard for erection required during the lovemaking session.
Mechanism of action of Tadagra super 60:
Tadagra super 60 consists of Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor that inhibits the breakdown of cGMP by obstructing the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon corporeal stimulation, the release of nitric oxide occurs in the body that causes the creation of cGMP. An excess amount of cGMP mounts up in the arteries and blood vessels present in the male genital area that helps the arteries to dilate and relax. This enhances the inflow of blood to the arteries present in the male groin resulting in a sturdy and hard erection for longer time.
The dosing regimen for Tadagra super 60:
Tadagra super 60mg is accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Tadagra orally, 30 minutes prior to the sensual intercourse with an ample amount of water. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two doses of Tadagra super 60. Do not take more than recommended dosage. In the case of overdosing, seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications of Tadagra super 60:
- Do not use Tadagra if you are allergic to Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in the medication.
- If you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa then do not take Tadagra super 60.
- If you are suffering or have suffered any renal, hepatic and cardiac ailment in the past then taking Tadagra super 60 is not advisable.
Some of the commonly observed noxious effects with the use of Tadagra super 60 are dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, stomachache, headache, joint pain and haziness of vision.
- Do not use Tadagra if you are using any nitrate medications as it may cause severe hypotension.
- Driving and operating heavy machinery during the use of Tadagra is not advisable.
- Men under the age of 18 years should not use Tadagra.
- Alcohol consumption and taking sedatives and other recreational medications are strictly prohibited during the use of Tadagra.
- Taking grapefruit juice and fat containing meals along with Tadagra is not advisable.