Testosterone Enanthate is primarily indicated as a therapy in the treatment of Hypogonadism. Deficiency or lack of Androgen hormone in male body is known as Hypogonadism. This drug is also used to treat anemia by improving the production of (RBC) red blood cells. This medicine also serves stimulating the growth of muscles and bone density.
How Testosterone Enanthate show its action?
Generic Testosterone is an active constituent of this drug and it is an esterified drug. Testosterone works in different ways in different kinds of disease-
- It shows its efficiency by removing the ester group from its active ingredient through cleavage to create action resembles to natural occurring testosterone.
- It binds to the androgenic receptors and then begins gene transcription, which encourage muscle gain and fat loss.
- It also works by declining the level of catabolic glucocorticoid hormone.
Why testosterone Enanthate is given?
- Treat anemia
- Enhance the muscle mass and stamina
- Treat breast cancer in women
When Testosterone Enanthate is not to be taken?
Testosterone Enanthate is strictly inadvisable in case of-
- Individuals hypersensitivity towards generic Testosterone
- If you have Serious cardiac problem
- In case of Renal impairment and hepatic problem
- Breast cancer in both male as well as in female
- In case of Prostate cancer in male
Which drug interacts with Testosterone Enanthate?
- Corticosteroids like Dexamethasone and Prednisone
- Anti-coagulant drugs like Warfarin and Heparin
- Hypogylcemic drugs
How to store Testosterone Enanthate?
- It should be properly store at the room temperature 300 C and away from the reach of children.
- Keep this injection away from the direct contact of heat, sunlight and moisture.
How to take testosterone Enanthate?
Testosterone Enanthate is administered through parental route. Do not get excess amount of this injection otherwise, it may cause harmful issues. The prescribed dose of Testosterone Enanthate is 250 to 500 mg of Testosterone Enanthate in every 7 to 10 days.
What are the side effects of Testosterone Enanthate?
- Allergic reactions
- Voice changes
- Hair loss
- Acne problem
What are the safety measures of Testosterone Enanthate?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding females should not take this injection.
- Children under the age of 18 years should not take this drug.
- Intake of alcohol is strictly contraindicated along with this injection.
- This injection should be taken under the supervision of specialist.
- Do not try to inject it, if you don't known the way of drug administration. .