Testorapid contains generic Testosterone propionate as a main therapeutic agent in this injection and it belongs to the category of Androgens. In men, testosterone is very important as it is responsible for many functions like growth and development of men genitals and secondary sexual characteristics.
How Testorapid works?
Testorapid is indicated as a (THRT) Testosterone hormone replacement therapy, it works similar as testosterone hormone it augment the nitrogen storage in the muscle of individuals and this nitrogen assist to accumulate more protein, this protein is very important for muscle mass, stamina and performance of human being.
It simply acts by affecting many body system so, that the body can easily develop and perform functions in a normal condition.
Why Testorapid is prescribed?
- Normal function of the male genital
- Increase bone density and muscle growth
- Male suffering from hypogonadism
- Treat malfunctioning of testicals
- Delayed puberty
- Treat breast cancer in females
- Helps in continuation therapy during sexual change from female to male.
Who should not use the injection?
- If you are allergic to generic Testosterone
- Individuals with renal and hepatic syndrome
- In case of blood and blood clotting disorders
- Children under the age of 18 years
What are the drug interactions of the Testorapid injection?
- Warfarin and herbal drugs while using the medication
- Anti-ulcer drugs like Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Pantoprazole
- Anti-anginal medications like Nitrate and its derivatives
- Oral corticosteroids like Dexamethasone and Prednisone
How to store Testorapid safe?
- Keep this injection away from the direct contact of heat, sunlight and moisture.
- Do not freeze the injection.
- Store this injection away from the reach and view of children.
How to administer injection?
The injection is administered via the parental route. The prescribed dose of Testosterone propionate is 100mg/ml. This injection is directly administered in muscles.
What are undesirable effects of Testorapid?
Nausea, headache, acne and oily skin, hair loss, skin color change, decreases sexual desire, pain, itching and inflammation at the site of injection.
What are the safety tips should be taken while Testorapid injection?
- Individuals with prostate, blood clotting disorder then avoid the use of this injection.
- Patient with high blood sugar level should remain checking the blood sugar level.
- In case of children this injection may increase bone growth but affinity of short height is increased.
- The drug influences the cholesterol level, and aggravates blood vessel disorder.