Tramacip 100mg is an oral analgesic that is used to get relief from pain that may be happening due to different reasons. Pain may vary in intensity and duration. Tramacip is an effective solution for all your pain needs. It gives relief from pain within minutes of its intake. It contains Tramadol as its main component that is a narcotic analgesic. It is an FDA approved drug, therefore its safety is ensured.
How does Tramadol acts?
The dual mechanism of action of Tramadol is responsible for its healing effects. Tramadol acts by hindering the reuptake of nor-epinephrine and serotonin. It also acts on opioid receptors and increases their activity.
What are the drug interactions of Tramacip 100mg?
The drugs that may interact with Tramacip are Other Opioid receptor agonists, Anti-anxiety drugs, Anti- Depressants and Sleeping Pills. It may interact with some drugs; therefore their simultaneous consumption with Tramacip can lead to unwelcome effects.
What are the conditions in which the use of this drug is not advised?
- Do not take this drug, if you are allergic to Tramadol or any other active ingredient.
- If you have recently consumed any kind of narcotic medicines, sedatives or alcohol related compounds, then use of this drug is not advised.
- The use of this drug should also be avoided if you suffer from respiratory disorders or intestinal blockage.
How to store Tramacip 100mg?
Tramacip 100mg should be stored at room temperature. Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
What is the correct dosage of Tramacip 100mg?
The adult dosage of Tramacip is 50 to 100 mg orally every 4 to 6 hours.
It is available in the form of a capsule that is to be taken via oral route with a glass of water. This drug should be taken with caution in children.
What to do in case of missed dose?
Do not take two doses of this drug at the same time. In case you fail to remember taking a dose of this drug, take it as soon as you remember it.
What to do in case of overdose?
Do not take more than 400mg dose of this drug in a day as it can lead to over-dosing. In case of emergency, contact your physician at once.
What adverse effects are caused by Tramacip 100mg?
Hypersensitivity reactions like rashes, irritation, fatigue, sickness, digestive problems, sweating, etc
What are Safety measures of Tramacip 100mg?
- Do not recommend the use of this drug to anyone and especially to those individuals who have history of alcoholism and drug abuse.
- Do not discontinue the use of this medicine abruptly as it can lead to withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not take this drug with alcoholic beverages as it can worsen its side effects like dizziness and drowsiness.
- Tramadol may be habit-forming and must be used only by the person it was advised for.