Tramacip is an effective analgesic that is highly preferred by pain sufferers for treating moderate to severe intensities of pain. Tramacip 200mg with its active formula Generic Tramadol is a successful opioid painkiller. This painkiller is known to be helpful to treat pain due to surgery and chronic states, joint pain, muscle pain or cancer. Generic Tramadol is a centrally acting analgesic and acts by lowering the brain's sensitivity and response to pain. It also decreases the size or extent of the pain impulses travelling from one nerve to another.
In what conditions Tramacip use is avoided?
Do not use this painkiller under the following mentioned medical conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to Generic Tramadol
- Kidney and liver disorder
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Stomach and intestinal ulcer problems
What other medications interact with Tramacip 200mg?
Certain drugs alter the effect of Generic Tramadol when they are taken in combination with Tramacip, these drugs include:
- Other painkillers like Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
- Antihistamine such as Diphenhydramine
- Thyroid hormone like Levothyroxine
- Antidepressants such as Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
How should Tramacip be stored?
Tramacip should be stored at room temperature in a cool and dry place separated from other medications.
What is the appropriate dose of Tramacip 200mg?
The initial safe dose of Tramacip 200mg tablet is 50mg taken orally in the morning. You can also take 50mg to 100mg once a day for relieving pain. Swallow the whole tablet without crushing or chewing the tablet and can be consumed with or without food.
What happens in case of missed dose?
Tramacip is an analgesic and only used when you are suffering from awful ache in your body. You can skip the missed dose and begin again at planned time. Remember not to take double doses of Generic Tramadol.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdosing of Tramacip results in addiction or dependence and can be lethal for the health. Symptoms of overdose may include cold and fainting, increased heartbeat, feeling of drowsiness. In case of overdosing of Tramacip right away take medical help from your physician.
What are the possible side effects of Tramacip 200mg?
While you are using Tramacip, some side effects may appear such as:
- Gastrointestinal effects: anorexia, feeling of nausea, abdominal pain.
- Cardiovascular effects: tachycardia, hypotension.
- Miscellaneous: joint pain, joint inflammation, back pain, muscle pain, heartburn, shivering, nervousness, disturbance in attention, increased or decreased body weight and/or swelling of hand, ankles.
What safety measures must be adopted while consuming Tramacip 200mg?
- If you are consuming any tranquilizer or sedative, always avoid Tramacip.
- Tramadol is a habit forming medication, thus it is advised not to consume larger dose (not more than 400mg in a day) or take it more often, or for a longer duration as it can lead to harmful symptoms.
- Youngsters under the age of 18 years should not take Tramacip or Generic Tramadol for pain conditions.
- After taking this medication, driving or operating any heavy machinery is strictly prohibited as Tramacip causes dizziness.