Tramjet is most widely used as a treatment therapy in managing various types of pain like pain after physical injury, knee pain, arm pain, shoulder pain, back pain, dental pain and other types of pain. It provides quick relief from moderate to severe pain within few minutes. It contains generic Tramadol hydrochloride as a main active ingredient and it comes under the category of opioid analgesic.
How Tramjet works against pain?
- Tramadol simply works by inhibiting the reuptake of neurotransmitters like serotonin and nor-epinephrine.
- It works on the m-receptors and reduces the propagation of pain.
Who should not take Tramjet?
- Individuals with hypersensitive to generic Tramadol
- In case of renal and hepatic dilemma
- In case of blood and blood clotting disorders
- In case of breathing issues
- In case of cardiac disorders
What other drugs interact with Tramjet?
- Antidepressant like Duloxetine, Paroxetine
- Sleeping pill like Alprazolam, Diazepam
- Antiepileptic drugs like Phenytoin, Phenobarbital and Carbamazepine
- Muscle relaxant
- Dexamethasone and Prednisone
- Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin
How to use Tramjet?
Tramjet should be taken as orally along with water. The prescribed dose of this drug depends on the individual's age, body weight and severity condition of pain. You should take one tablet of Tramjet two times in a day, i.e. morning or evening. This therapy should be taken with or without food.
What to do in case of missed dose of Tramjet?
An individual should take the missed dose as soon as possible, but leave the missed dose, if the time for the next dose.
Never consume two pills of Tramjet at same time to trap the missed dose.
What to do in case of overdose of Tramjet?
Overdose symptoms of Tramjet are severe dizziness, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, vertigo or fainting. In this case immediately contact with your physician and get emergency medical help from your nearby hospital.
What are the side effects of Tramjet?
Skin rashes, stomach upset, inclination of dizziness, vomiting, sleepiness, nausea, stomach soreness and redness of the skin.
Severe adverse effects of Tramjet include chest pain, fainting, shallow breathing, tachycardia and bradycardia (uneven heartbeat).
What safety steps should be adopted while taking Tramjet?
- Intake of liquor is not allowed to take along with Tramjet as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not get this drug in excess quantity as it may cause drug dependence.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should get this drug after consulting a doctor.
- Do not get sleeping pills, narcotic and benzodiazepines along with this drug as it may induce severe sedation.