Buy Filitra 40 mg online
A brief description of Filitra:
Filitra is a prodigious medication that is commonly used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men. It possesses an active drug ingredient known as Vardenafil that is intended to be used by those males who have a problem in maintaining a firm or hard erection for a desirable period.
Mechanism of action of Filitra 40 mg:
Filitra is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitor that prevents the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. It mainly relaxes the smooth muscle cells by triggering the release of nitric oxide from the endothelial cells in the male penile region and furthermore increases the flow of blood towards the male penile region. Consequently, helps in maintaining a firm and long lasting erection.
The dosage regimen of Filitra 40 mg:
Commercially, Filitra is available in a tablet dosage form with a dosing strength of 40 mg. A patient should consume one tablet of Filitra 40 mg orally, just about one hour before the intimate session, with ample quantity of water. One tablet of Filitra 40 mg begins its action within 30 minutes of its administration and lasts for 4 to 5 hours. Therefore, a gap of 24 hours should maintain between the two doses of Filitra 40 mg. You can take it with or without food but avoid taking heavy and fatty meals.
Contraindications of Filitra 40 mg:
- Patients allergic or hypersensitive to Vardenafil or any other ingredients present in Filitra should not take this medication.
- It is not intended to be used in patients under the age of 18 and in women.
Precautions while taking Filitra 40 mg:
- A patient should avoid consuming alcohol, grapefruit, or grapefruit juices while taking this medication.
- Do not drive or do any other work that requires special attention as it may cause dizziness.
- You should avoid taking any other prescribed, non-prescribed or dietary supplements while taking this medication.
- Heart problems, a decrease in blood pressure, liver, kidneys, bleeding disorder, and ulcer or else are contraindications for this drug administration.
- Do not take Nitrate drugs while taking Filitra.
Side effects of Filitra:
Some common side-effects of Filitra include a sore throat, upset stomach, indigestion, runny nose, facial flushing, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache, and tightness in the chest.